Java Ninja Chronicles By Norris Shelton

Things I learned in the pursuit of code

I had to update an Ant script that used Maven for artifact resolution. It had been working because the Maven settings.xml file for the build agent had been modified. When the agents were updated, the customizations were lost. To fix this, I updated the Ant script by letting it know where the repository was. I added the repository definition to the top of the script.

<artifact:remoteRepository id="remote.repository" url="http://artifactory.appriss.com/artifactory/repo/"/>

Then I added the following to each block.

<remoteRepository refid="remote.repository"/>

January 31st, 2013

Posted In: Ant, Maven

Leave a Comment

LinkedIn Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com